- Lunch Bag: Stands upright for easy inside access. 12" h x 11" w x 5"d
- Lunch Bag: Insulated. Lightweight. 100% toxic-free, including zero lead, BPA, Phthalates or PVC.
- Machine Washable (front loaders only) or hand wash and drip dry
Adventurers of all ages tote lunch in style with a Dabbawalla lunch bag. Flexible, strong and built to last, Dabbawalla lunch bags are perfect for carrying lunch to school or for use as a stroller bag. Crafted from TPE, a revolutionary material that is degradable, recyclable, washable and 100% toxic free. The material's insulating properties help keep food at safe temperatures. All lunch bags feature a sturdy handle and two interior mesh pockets for additional storage.
Dabbawalla bags are certified free of lead, PVC and phtalates. Designed in Seattle, WA and responsibly sewn in Taiwan by a family-owned and operated sewing facility that supports fair labor practices. Each Dabbawalla bag is crafted individually and subtle differences add to their unique charm.
1. A person in India who carries lunch boxes to office workers.
2. A stylish, practical bag for little people on the go