- 4 number-themed practice boards and refillable water pen
- Reusable pages are white when dry; filled with colors when wet
- Chunky-size water pen is easy to fill, easy to hold
- Compact, spiral-bound format, great for travel
- Promotes fine motor skills, number-recognition, and counting skills
This exciting activity book includes four reusable pages and a refillable water pen. Use the pen to fill in each activity, from coloring in counters to tracing numbers, and see hidden colors and pictures appear with every stroke. Then simply let the page dry to erase the pictures and fill it in again and again.
This learn-to-count book includes numbers 1-20 to trace, alongside pictures of familiar objects to count. There are empty lines to practice writing the numerals, too. The chunky-sized water pen is easy for kids to hold and stores neatly right in the front cover.
Melissa & Doug On the Go Water Wow ! Write with water, let it dry and write again!. It comes with a built in pen storage. No mess 1-20. 4 number-themed practice boards and refillable water pen. Practice counting & writing numbers. Each page comes with additional number questions for your child to learn and grow from.